If your outdoor life centers on the meals and memories made around the grill, the Saxony Grill Gazebo by Backyard Discovery is a handsome addition that will transform your patio or deck into a fully functional cooking station. Made with attractive and naturally durable cedar wood, its dark stain and corrosion resistant steel roof are the perfect home for almost any grill up to 70" wide. And the two, built-in powder-coated steel countertops provide ideal surfaces for serving or prepping food. Plus, with the exclusive PowerPort™, you have three USB ports and three electrical outlets to use for blenders, tools, speakers, lights, or anything else you might want to power up when cooking and eating outside.
- Corrosion resistant steel roof provides weather protection for all-season grilling
- A Thermal barrier in the 29-gauge steel roof reduces heat transfer by up to 20°, ensuring a comfortable experience in any region
- Certified Strong: Third party testing certifies up to 50 pounds per square foot (30 inches) of snow load. Creating an all-weather, all-season outdoor grilling confidence
- Two built-in powder-coated steel countertops for serving and prepping
- Exclusive PowerPort™ feature with convenient USB ports and outlets for electric smokers, grills, lights, device charging and more
- Large footprint fits a range of grills up to 70" wide
- Made with classic cedar wood that is naturally resistant to bugs and decay
- Enhanced with a welcoming dark walnut stain
- Footprint: 7.81 ft x 5.35 ft x 7.63 ft
- 100% Cedar: Made with durable Cedar wood, naturally resistance to rot and decay. Pre-cut, pre-stained and pre-drilled for added convenience
- Easy assembly – supported by the step-by-step interactive BILT® app
- Backed by a 5-year limited warranty
- Patent Pending
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Assembled Dimensions||7' 9"||x||5' 4"||x||7' 4"||Weight:||284lbs|
|Warranty: 1 yr parts, 5 yr wood for rot/decay|
Box 1: 91 3/4" x 22 1/4" x 6 3/4" Weight: 152 lbs.
Box 2: 91 3/4" x 22 1/4" x 5 1/4" Weight: 132 lbs.
Interested in Professional Assembly?
Most of our playsets, playhouses, and pergolas can be purchased with assembly included using our GoConfigure service. GoConfigure will get your family up and running (and playing) in no time.