If your outdoor living includes the meals and memories made around the grill, the Saxony Grill Gazebo by Backyard Discovery is an impressive addition that will transform your patio or deck into a fully functional cooking station. The Saxony is a Pro-Tect™ certified performance structure; certified to withstand up to 2,284 pounds or 30 inches of snow load and wind tested and certified up to 100 mph. Made with attractive and naturally durable cedar wood and a corrosion resistant insulated steel roof that reduces heat transfer by up to 20 degrees; the Saxony Grill Gazebo is the perfect home for almost any grill up to 70” wide. Included are two built-in powder-coated steel countertops that provide ideal surfaces for serving or prepping food. Completing this multi-functional grill gazebo is Backyard Discovery's exclusive PowerPort™ with three USB ports and three electrical outlets to use for blenders, tools, speakers, lights, or anything else you might want to power up when cooking and eating outside. Calling all grill masters-the Saxony Grill Gazebo is a must have!
- NATURALLY RESISTANT TO DECAY: Made from 100% Cedar Wood
- CERTIFIED STRONG: Pro-Tect™ certified performance structure; certified to withstand up to 2,284 pounds or 30 inches of snow load
- WIND TESTED: Certified to withstand up to 100 mph winds
- HEAVY DUTY: 29 gauge brown steel roof provides dent and corrosion resistance for all season grilling
- COMFORT IN ANY REGION: Insulated steel roof reduces heat transfer by up to 20 degrees
- POWERED UP: Exclusive removable PowerPort™ features 3 electrical outlets and 3 USB ports that is transferable to any post on the structure. PowerPort™ can be used for charging devices, lights, music and more. PowerPort™ requires power source to be functional (not included)
- POWDER COATED STEEL SURFACES: Two built-in powder coated steel countertops for serving and prepping
- FITS MOST GRILLS: Large footprint fits a range of grills up to 70" wide
- DURABLE STEEL ANCHORING PLATES AND FEET: Externally mounted anchoring plates and steel feet prevent movement and decay from ground moisture
- EASY ASSEMBLY: Pre-cut, pre-drilled, pre-stained and supported by the step-by-step interactive BILT® app
- Stain saturation may vary
- Footprint: 7.81 ft x 5.35 ft x 7.63 ft
- 5 year limited warranty
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Assembled Dimensions||7' 9"||x||5' 4"||x||7' 4"||Weight:||284lbs|
Box 1: 91 3/4" x 22 1/4" x 6 3/4" Weight: 152 lbs.
Box 2: 91 3/4" x 22 1/4" x 5 1/4" Weight: 132 lbs.
Most of our playsets, playhouses, and pergolas can be purchased with assembly included using our GoConfigure service. GoConfigure will get your family up and running (and playing) in no time.