The Norwood Gazebo by Backyard Discovery will beautify any space with assurance! The Norwood is a Pro-Tect® certified structure; certified to withstand up to 8,280 lbs ofsnow load (or up to 24 inches of snow) and up to 100 mph winds.*. In addition to performance certainty, the Norwood Gazebo features the exclusive PowerPort™ with 3 electrical outlets and 3 USB ports for convenience of charging devices, outdoor lights and much more. The prominent peak roof design of the Norwood Gazebo will transform any space into a stunning haven for entertaining or relaxing. The striking Norwood Gazebo will accommodate an array of areas. Providing comfort in any region, the Norwood's thermal insulated steel roof reduces heat transfer by up to 20 degrees. Gorgeous yet functional, Backyard Discovery's Norwood Gazebo is sure to impress!
- PRO-TECT® CERTIFIED: Certified to withstand a roof load up to 8,280 pounds or 30 inches of snow load
- WIND TESTED: Certified to withstand up to 100 mph winds*
- WARRANTY: 5 Year Limited Warranty
- HEAVY DUTY: 29 Gauge brown steel roof provides dent and corrosion resistance
- POWERED UP: Exclusive removable PowerPort™ features 3 USB ports and 3 outlets that is transferable to any post on the structure. PowerPort™ can be used for charging devices, lights and more. PowerPort™ requires power source to be functional (not included)
- HEAT REDUCING ROOF TECHNOLOGY: Steel roof with heat barrier reduces heat transfer by up to 20 degrees
- NATURALLY RESISTANT TO DECAY: 100% Cedar Wood
- POWDER COATED STEEL: Brackets and hardware are powder coated steel lending to element endurance
- EASY ASSEMBLY: Pre-cut, pre-drilled, pre-stained and supported by the step-by-step interactive BILT® app
- OVERALL DIMENSION: 16 feet 5 inch x 12 feet 1 inch x 10 feet 2 inch; Roof Dimension offers 192 sq. ft. of shade
- FOOTPRINT: 14 feet 6 inch x 9 feet 9 inch
- DURABLE STEEL ANCHORING BRACKETS: Externally mounted anchoring brackets to prevent movement
- TIMELESS DESIGN: Popular peak roof with black steel accents
- PRE-STAINED: Inviting light brown stain finish; stain saturation may vary
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm-www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- *Product must be anchored as specified in Backyard Discovery instruction manual
|Assembled Dimensions||16' 5"||x||12' 1"||x||10' 2"||Weight:||987lbs|
Box 1: 92 1/2" x 22 1/4" x 7" Weight: 216 lbs.
Box 2: 92 1/2" x 22 1/4" x 7" Weight: 182 lbs.
Box 3: 91 1/4" x 22 1/4" x 10" Weight: 187 lbs.
Box 4: 84 3/4" x 22 1/4" x 10" Weight: 174 lbs.
Box 5: 85 1/4" x 10 3/4" x 2 3/4" Weight: 28 lbs.
Box 6: 80 1/2" x 33 1/4" x 2 3/4" Weight: 198 lbs.
Most of our playsets, playhouses, and pergolas can be purchased with assembly included using our GoConfigure service. GoConfigure will get your family up and running (and playing) in no time.