Meet the Barrington Gazebo by Backyard Discovery! Available in a variety of sizes the Barrington is a reliable upgrade to any space as it's a Pro-Tect™structure; certified to withstand up to 8,218 lbs in roof load and up to 100 mph winds*. The thermal insulated 29-gauge steel roof will reduce heat transfer by up to 20 degrees, making this structure enjoyable in any region for relaxing or entertaining. And if you're looking to plug in lights, charge your devices or anything else that requires power, Backyard Discovery has you covered with their exclusive PowerPort™. making it convenient with 3 outlets and 3 USB ports. If timeless style combined with superior performance is what you're looking for in an outdoor gazebo, look no further. Bring the Barrington Gazebo home today!
- PRO-TECT™ CERTIFIED: Pro-Tect™ structure; certified to withstand up to 8218 pounds roof load or up to 30 inches of snow load
- POWERED UP: Exclusive removable PowerPort™ features 3 electrical outlets and 3 USB ports that is transferable to any post on the structure. PowerPort™ can be used for charging devices, lights and more. PowerPort™ requires power source to be functional (not included)
- WARRANTY: 5 Year Limited Warranty
- WIND TESTED: Certified to withstand up to 100 mph winds*
- HEAVY DUTY: 29 Gauge brown steel roof provides dent and corrosion resistance
- NATURALLY RESISTANT TO DECAY: 100% Cedar Wood
- COMFORT IN ANY REGION: Insulated steel roof reduces heat transfer by up to 20 degrees
- POWDER COATED STEEL: Brackets and hardware are powder coated steel lending to element endurance
- DURABLE STEEL ANCHORING BRACKETS: Externally mounted anchoring brackets to prevent movement
- TIMELESS DESIGN: Popular hip roof design with black accents
- EASY ASSEMBLY: Pre-cut, pre-drilled, pre-stained and supported by the step-by-step interactive BILT® app
- Roof Dimension offers 140 sq. ft. of shade; Overall Dimensions: 14 feet x 10 feet x 9 feet 10 inch
- Footprint (inside posts): 92 sq. ft. of usable space 11 feet 10 inch x 7 feet 10 inch
- Inviting Walnut stain finish; stain saturation may vary
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm-www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- *Product must be anchored as specified in the Backyard Discovery instruction manual
|Assembled Dimensions||14' 0"||x||10' 0"||x||9' 10"||Weight:||683lbs|
Box 1: 91 3/4" x 22 1/4" x 7 1/2" Weight: 198 lbs.
Box 2: 91 3/4" x 22 1/4" x 7 1/2" Weight: 147 lbs.
Box 3: 85 3/4" x 33 1/4" x 3 3/4" Weight: 112 lbs.
Box 4: 85 3/4" x 10 3/4" x 6 3/4" Weight: 70 lbs.
Box 5: 66 1/4" x 33 1/4" x 2 3/4" Weight: 154 lbs.
Most of our playsets, playhouses, and pergolas can be purchased with assembly included using our GoConfigure service. GoConfigure will get your family up and running (and playing) in no time.