Refine your outdoor space for entertaining and relaxing with this distinguished pergola by Backyard Discovery that stands up to the elements year after year. The Fairhaven Pergola is a Pro-Tect® certified performance structure; certified to withstand up to 100 mph winds*. The Fairhaven is also made from naturally resilient and everlasting Nordic Spruce lumber that resists decaying, cracking, splintering and warping over time. With a 14’x10’ footprint, the Fairhaven provides plenty of room for furniture, fire pits, and electronic devices. The exclusive PowerPort™ gives you USB ports and electrical outlets to use for lights, speakers, TVs, or anything else you may want to power up while enjoying time outside.
- SUPERIOR EXTERIOR PERFORMANCE: Made 100% from premium performance Nordic Spruce lumber that naturally resists decay, splintering, warping and cracking. Nordic Spruce is a naturally tenacious and hardy wood originating from Scandinavian countries of northern Europe with an elegant style
- WIND TESTED: Pro-Tect® certified to withstand up to 100 mph winds*
- WARRANTY: 5-Year Warranty
- POWERED UP: Exclusive removable PowerPort™ features 3 electrical outlets and 3 USB ports that is transferable to any post on the structure. PowerPort™ can be used for charging devices, lights and more. PowerPort™ requires a power source to be functional (not included)
- EASY ASSEMBLY: Pre-cut, pre-drilled, pre-stained and supported by step-by-step interactive BILT® app
- FOOTPRINT: 14’x10’ structure with 70 square feet of interior space
- ANCHORING PLATES: Powder coated steel anchoring plates
- TIMELESS DESIGN: Multi-level roof trellis for a beautiful time-honored appearance in a welcoming Rustic Finish
- MADE IN: Poland
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- *Product must be anchored as specified in Backyard Discovery instruction manual
|Assembled Dimensions||14' 0"||x||9' 10"||x||7' 11"||Weight:||442lbs|
Box 1: 91 1/2" x 22" x 7 3/4" Weight: 168 lbs.
Box 2: 119 1/4" x 21 1/4" x 6 3/4" Weight: 274 lbs.