Backyard Discovery Blog
.NET Developer (Pittsburg, KS)
Backyard Discovery in Pittsburg KS has an immediate need for an in-house .NET Developer. This position will work as a team member on multiple IT projects focused on managing the corporate data and keeping systems current with changing technologies which includes; software analysis and integration, application integrity, troubleshooting, development, and routine maintenance.
LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY. NO TELECOMMUTING. STRICTLY FULL TIME EMPLOYMENT.
- Create technical design specifications and documentation for applications.
- Assists team with defining development work plans.
- Design, develop, and deploy application components.
- Communicate development status and escalate issues.
- Execute processes to ensure application integrity and availability.
- Troubleshoot and resolve application defects/outages.
- Learn new technologies very quickly and resolve any problems involved in integrating new technologies.
- Be a subject matter expert on the product and related technologies.
- Research new technologies relating to the efficiencies with Backyard data and processes.
Ideal Candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other technically related field and 2+ years of experience in software design and development.
- Knowledge of available tools, technologies, methodologies, processes, and best practices to deliver high quality software.
- Knowledge of web services and SOAP and PHP
- Solid .NET skills
- Strong self-management organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work on multiple complex tasks simultaneously
- Process management skills
- Effective Listening Skills
- Teamwork Orientation; ability to work with others as a colleague and mentor
We offer a competitive benefits plan, including Health, Life, Dental, Vision, 401K, paid vacation and paid holidays. Salary is based on education, qualifications, and experience.
If you feel you have the qualities that are valued, and encompass the skills that are needed, then you are encouraged to join the Backyard Discovery TEAM. Please submit your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com , or fax to 620-308-6580.