Swing Set Details
The Heavy-Duty Durango wooden swing set by Backyard Discovery is a brawny take on the classic dual swing design. These solid construction features make the Durango the market leader in sturdy wooden swing sets: heavy-duty posts, full leg steel corner supports, thick supportive swing beam, auger foot anchors and our strong angled A-frame. The spacious swing lanes allow for side by side swinging competition without worry while our swing ropes prevent finger pinching.
Want to get to the fun fast? The quick and easy assembly of the Durango from delivery to play is less than 2 hours! Constructed from 100% Cedar, the Durango wooden swing set will provide many seasons of fun for your family with its strong durability and resistance to decay and rot. Looking to add some simple yet strapping charm to your backyard? The Durango wooden swing set is the hardy structure you’re looking for that will have your little ones securely swinging for the skies in no time!
Swing Set Features
- Classic dual swing design
- Quick and easy assembly in 2 hours or less
- Solid heavy-duty legs designed for exceptional strength
- Broad supportive swing beam for safety assurance
- Angled A-frame for maximum stability
- Reinforced full leg steel corner supports for superior security
- 2 wide belt swings to accommodate varying ages 3-10 years
- Includes 4 auger anchors for each leg for additional safety
- Pinch free swing ropes safe for smaller hands
- 100% Cedar Construction naturally resistant to rot and decay
- All lumber and hardware included
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Engineered to meet or exceed ASTM standards (code F1148-19). This product is intended for RESIDENTIAL USE ONLY. Any use of this product outside of a residential setting will make the product null and void.
The Heavy Duty Durango is made from 100% cedar. With small, tight knot structure, your lumber will be less likely to develop small cracks emanating from knots. In laboratory testing, our durable cedar wood proved to be rot resistant and highly resistant to natural decay. All lumber is pre-stained for a smooth and clear appearance, as well as cut and stamped with the part number to help speed up the building process. Some pilot-hole drilling may be required.
Swing Set Specs
|Assembled Dimensions||9' 1"||x||8' 1"||x||7' 0"||Weight:||109lbs|
This product is intended for RESIDENTIAL USE ONLY. Any use of this product outside of a residential setting will make the product warranty null and void.
Box 1: 91 3/4" x 12 3/4" x 6 1/2" Weight: 85 lbs.
Box 2: 21" x 17" x 4 3/4" Weight: 23 lbs.
Most of our playsets, playhouses, and pergolas can be purchased with assembly included using our GoConfigure service. GoConfigure will get your family up and running (and playing) in no time.