It's easy to picture the scenes from the California coastline while playing on the Hillcrest. The large upper fort comprises a quaint barn-styled clubhouse and balcony, while the two-level lower deck will have you feel like taking a jaunt down Venice beach with its half picnic table and sand box area. Use the ladder or rock wall to climb your way up, and the 10’ slide to zip back down. You’ll soar into even better views when you jump onto either the two belt swing or two-person glider. The Hillcrest is surely a sight to see, and it can be found right in your own backyard!
- Raised clubhouse with second-level sun porch
- Lower fort with play deck, half picnic table and sand box
- 10 ft. Super speedy slide
- Ladder with safety handles and rock wall
- Two belts-swings and one 2-person glider
- Sand required: 6 cu. ft.
- Assembled dimensions: 17'- 7" W x 13'- 5" D x 9'- 6" H
- Maximum children: 9
- Lumber pre-cut, pre-drilled, pre-stained, and tested for durability
- Instruction manual included
- Includes all wood, hardware, swings, slide, as shown in picture
- Provide a six-foot perimeter around the swing set as a safety zone
- Stain colors may vary
The Hillcrest is made from 100% cedar. With small, tight knot structure, your lumber will be less likely to develop small cracks emanating from knots. In laboratory testing, our durable cedar wood proved to be rot resistant and highly resistant to natural decay. All lumber is pre-stained for a smooth and clear appearance, as well as cut and stamped with the part number to help speed up the building process. Some pilot-hole drilling may be required. Our exclusive Safe-T-Fuse hardware makes assembly easy and secure. Its laminated swing beam is built strong, with steel clam-shell brackets to ensure that swinging is always safe.