Swing Set Details
Are your littles looking for some playground adventure right in your own backyard? Look no further than the Bay Pointe Wooden Swing Set by Backyard Discovery! Smaller in size but big on fun this swing set is perfect for ages 3-6 to swing on the belt swings or zip down the speedy 6-foot slide. The Bay Pointe’s 4-foot covered deck with colorful canopy and mesh protection panels will be a great spot to take a breather before working on eye-hand-foot coordination on the rock wall ladder. This wooden swing set was designed with smaller children in mind, complete with a chalkboard for imaginative play and rope chains so no pinched little fingers ruin the fun!
Swing Set Features
- DESIGNED FOR THE LITTLES: Ideal starter swing set and the most fun for ages 3-6 years old
- UPPER DECK: 4-foot covered upper deck with colorful canopy for UV ray protection
- COVERED YET VISIBLE: Mesh panels on the upper fort provide protection and visibility
- SLIDING FUN: 6-foot super speedy slide
- CLIMBING FUN: Rock wall ladder to develop hand-eye coordination
- SWINGING FUN: 2 belt swings with rope chains, gentle on little hands and no pinched fingers
- ACCESSORIES: 15" x 15" Chalkboard included (chalk sold separately)
- OVERALL DIMENSION: 10’3” x 8’11” x 7’8” (WxDxH)
- NATURALLY RESISTANT TO ROT & DECAY: 100% Cedar Wood
- STURDY: Reinforced steel support brackets
- READY TO ASSEMBLE: Pre-drilled, pre-stained and pre-cut materials for assembly security
- EASY ASSEMBLY: Supported by the step-by-step interactive BILT® app
- WARRANTY: 5-Year Limited Warranty
- PRE-STAIN: Stain saturation and color may vary
- ENGINEERED: Meets or exceeds ASTM standards (code F1148-19).
- RESIDENTIAL USE ONLY: This product is intended for residential use only.
The Bay Pointe is made from 100% cedar. With small, tight knot structure, your lumber will be less likely to develop small cracks emanating from knots. In laboratory testing, our durable cedar wood proved to be rot resistant and highly resistant to natural decay. All lumber is pre-stained for a smooth and clear appearance, as well as cut and stamped with the part number to help speed up the building process. Some pilot-hole drilling may be required.
Swing Set Specs
|Assembled Dimensions||10' 3"||x||8' 11"||x||7' 8"||Weight:||147lbs|
Box 1: 76 3/4" x 17 3/4" x 7 1/2" Weight: 119 lbs.
Box 2: 38 1/2" x 17 3/4" x 4" Weight: 28 lbs.