Swing Set Details
Three levels of multi-story playing fun? Yes please! Dreams do come true thanks to the Highlander all cedar wooden swing set by Backyard Discovery! Complete with 2 heavy duty belt swings, a web disc swing, a rock wall and a 10-foot speedy wave slide; the Highlander will transcend your littles into an imaginary world of outdoor play. The snack bar and picnic table provide a breath catching resting spot before the kiddos climb up the rock wall or use the wide step ladders to escalate up levels to reach the included telescope for a look out. Inducing hours of enjoyment, the Highlander wooden swing set encompasses everything you’re looking for in backyard merriment!
Swing Set Features
- UPPER PLAY: The Highlander is a multi-level high-rise superstructure with a 3 story clubhouse
- LOWER PLAY: Need a place to catch your breath? The Highlander includes a shaded snack bar with picnic table for a rest or imaginative play
- HIGH FLYING FUN: 2 heavy-duty belt swings with coated chains and a web disc swing
- ZIPPY 10’ SLIDE: 10-foot breezy wave slide from the second level to the ground
- FLAT STEP LADDERS: Wide steps on the ladders coupled with extra long leverage safety handles create easy access points for children of all abilities. Perfect for families with varying age ranges
- ROCK CLIMBING WALL: 5 foot rock wall with 12 rocks positioned for safe climbing
- IMAGINATIVE PLAY: Snack bar, picnic table and telescope and steering wheel included
- SAFETY FIRST: Reinforced steel support brackets, flat step ladders for safe climbing, extra long safety handles, wider swing lanes, high slide rails and meeting/exceeding ASTM standards all contribute to Backyard Discovery’s safe play
- MADE OF 100% CEDAR: 100% durable all Cedar construction naturally resistant to rot and decay
- EASY ASSEMBLY: Ready-to-assemble with pre-drilled, pre-stained, and pre-cut materials for assembly security, supported by the step-by-step interactive BILT® App
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
- Overall dimensions: 15ft 5in x 15ft 6in x 12ft 9in
- Stain saturation may vary
- Engineered to meet or exceed ASTM standards (code F1148-19). This product is intended for RESIDENTIAL USE ONLY.
The Highlander is made from 100% cedar. With small, tight knot structure, your lumber will be less likely to develop small cracks emanating from knots. In laboratory testing, our durable cedar wood proved to be rot resistant and highly resistant to natural decay. All lumber is pre-stained for a smooth and clear appearance, as well as cut and stamped with the part number to help speed up the building process. Some pilot-hole drilling may be required.
Swing Set Specs
|Assembled Dimensions||15' 5"||x||15' 6"||x||12' 9"||Weight:||573lbs|
This product is intended for RESIDENTIAL USE ONLY. Any use of this product outside of a residential setting will make the product warranty null and void.
Box 1: 92" x 22 1/4" x 8 1/2" Weight: 132 lbs.
Box 2: 92" x 22 1/4" x 6 3/4" Weight: 134 lbs.
Box 3: 91 3/4" x 22 1/4" x 6 1/2" Weight: 149 lbs.
Box 4: 91 3/4" x 22 1/4" x 7 1/4" Weight: 156 lbs.
Most of our playsets, playhouses, and pergolas can be purchased with assembly included using our GoConfigure service. GoConfigure will get your family up and running (and playing) in no time.