Swing Set Details
Looking for the perfect first swing set to grow with your active kids, here it is! The Lightning Ridge Swing Set by Backyard Discovery will keep your energetic kiddos busy with 2 belt swings for high flying fun, and a rock wall to help improve balance, motor skills and hand/eye coordination. They can feel the breeze and the zip down the 10’ Super Speedy slide, and for your little astronauts, the telescope on the huge deck will give them hours of imaginative play. When it’s time to cool down, they can relax in the large fort with a covered wood roof. With safety at the forefront of Backyard Discovery’s play products, you can rest easy knowing the Lightning Ridge Swing Set meets and exceeds all ASTM standards. Invite the Lightning Ridge home and start making memories that last a lifetime!
Swing Set Features
- UPPER PLAY: Spacious fort with wood roof for exploring heights or a cool down break in the shade
- CLIMBING WALL: 5-foot rock wall for climbers to help develop balance and motor skills
- FLAT STEP LADDER: Wide steps on the ladders coupled with extra-long safety handles create easy access points for children of varying abilities. Perfect for families with varying age ranges
- ZIPPY 10’ SLIDE: After climbing the rock wall, zip down the 10 ft Super Speedy slide with high side rails for extra safety
- MULTIPLE SWINGS: Double the fun with 2 swings
- IMAGINATIVE PLAY: Telescope and steering wheel included
- NATURALLY RESISTANT TO DECAY: Made with 100% Cedar Wood
- EASY ASSEMBLY: Supported by the step- by- step interactive BILT® app
- SAFETY FIRST: Reinforced steel support brackets, flat step ladders for safe climbing, extra-long safety handles, wider swing lanes, high slide rails and meeting/exceeding ASTM standards all contribute to Backyard Discovery’s safe play
- WARRANTY: Backed by a 5-year limited warranty
- PRE-STAIN: Stain saturation and color may vary
The Lightning Ridge is made from 100% cedar. With small, tight knot structure, your lumber will be less likely to develop small cracks emanating from knots. In laboratory testing, our durable cedar wood proved to be rot resistant and highly resistant to natural decay. All lumber is pre-stained for a smooth and clear appearance, as well as cut and stamped with the part number to help speed up the building process. Some pilot-hole drilling may be required.
Swing Set Specs
|Assembled Dimensions||12' 5"||x||14' 0"||x||10' 1"||Weight:||414lbs|
Box 1: 91 3/4" x 22 1/4" x 6 3/4" Weight: 114 lbs.
Box 2: 91 3/4" x 22 1/4" x 8 3/4" Weight: 176 lbs.
Box 3: 91 3/4" x 22 1/4" x 5 3/4" Weight: 123 lbs.
Most of our playsets, playhouses, and pergolas can be purchased with assembly included using our GoConfigure service. GoConfigure will get your family up and running (and playing) in no time.