For the little tikes who can’t wait to grow up and want a house with a view of their very own, the Scenic Heights cedar playhouse will do the trick. Just like their real homes, this miniature wooden version has all the essentials for endless hours of fun: a swinging front door accessible by a standard step ladder, a side porch entrance with a full set of wooden stairs, play sink, toy boxes for storage, a cushioned cot perfect for cozy afternoon naps, and a built-in growth chart to track their years of playing house. So don’t be alarmed when you can’t find the kids in your house — they are just in the backyard playing in their own!
All Cedar Construction:
The Scenic Heights Playhouse is made from 100% cedar. With small, tight knot structure, your lumber will be less likely to develop small cracks emanating from knots. In laboratory testing, our durable cedar wood proved to be rot resistant and highly resistant to natural decay. All lumber is pre-stained for a smooth and clear appearance, as well as cut and stamped with the part number to help speed up the building process. Some pilot-hole drilling may be required. Our exclusive Safe-T-Fuse hardware makes assembly easy and secure. Assembly requires two moderately skilled people 18-24 hours.
- Raised playhouse with spring-loaded saloon doors and sunburst windows
- Play kitchen with cooktop, mounted sink and faucet
- Full wooden staircase and standard step ladder
- Wood cot with colorful, comfortable green and white cushion
- Two toy boxes
- 5’ growth chart
- Assembled dimensions: 6'-4 7/8" L x 6'-4 7/8" D x 7'-7 1/4" H
- Lumber pre-cut, pre-drilled, pre-stained, and tested for durability
- Instruction manual included
- Includes all wood and hardware, as shown in picture
- Provide a six-foot perimeter around the swing set as a safety zone
- Colors may vary
- Assembly instructions available through BILT app
|Assembled Dimensions||6' 5"||x||6' 5"||x||7' 7"||Weight:||244lbs|
This product is intended for RESIDENTIAL USE ONLY. Any use of this product outside of a residential setting will make the product warranty null and void.
Box 1: 78 1/2" x 21" x 4 1/4" Weight: 74 lbs.
Box 2: 59 3/4" x 21" x 6 3/4" Weight: 81 lbs.
Box 3: 46 3/4" x 22 1/4" x 9 3/4" Weight: 88 lbs.
Interested in Professional Assembly?
Most of our playsets, playhouses, and pergolas can be purchased with assembly included using our GoConfigure service. GoConfigure will get your family up and running (and playing) in no time.