Swing Set Details
The Buckley Hill is the perfect playset for small yards and younger children. Whether you’re scaling the rock wall to race down the 6 foot super speedy slide or draw a master piece on the chalkboard, there is plenty of play options for everyone. Catch some shade under the covered 3 foot tall deck with 6 square feet of play space, or feel the breeze whipping through your hair swinging away on the two belt swings. Rope swing chains ensure that there will be no pinched fingers as your children enjoy hours of fun outdoors.
Swing Set Features
- DESIGNED FOR THE LITTLES: Ideal starter swing set and the most fun for ages 3-6 years old
- UPPER PLAY DECK: Covered upper deck to stay protected from UV rays
- COVERED YET VISIBLE: Mesh panels on the upper fort provide protection and still allows visibility for parents
- CLIMBING FUN: Rock wall ladder combo for a challenging climb or an easy step up
- SWINGING FUN: 2 belt swings with rope chains, gentle on little hands and no pinched fingers
- SLIDING FUN: 6 foot super speedy slide
- NATURALLY RESISTANT TO ROT & DECAY: 100% Cedar Wood
- STURDY: Reinforced steel support brackets
- READY TO ASSEMBLE: Pre-drilled, pre-stained and pre-cut materials for assembly security
- ACCESSORIES: 15" x 15" chalk board, large enough for multiple masterpieces
- EASY ASSEMBLY: Supported by the step-by-step interactive BILT® app
- Stain color may vary
- 5-Yr Limited Warranty
- Engineered to meet or exceed ASTM standards (code F1148-19). This product is intended for RESIDENTIAL USE ONLY.
The Buckley Hill is made from 100% cedar. With small, tight knot structure, your lumber will be less likely to develop small cracks emanating from knots. In laboratory testing, our durable cedar wood proved to be rot resistant and highly resistant to natural decay. All lumber is pre-stained for a smooth and clear appearance, as well as cut and stamped with the part number to help speed up the building process. Some pilot-hole drilling may be required.
Swing Set Specs
|Assembled Dimensions||10' 3"||x||8' 11"||x||7' 8"||Weight:||147lbs|
This product is intended for RESIDENTIAL USE ONLY. Any use of this product outside of a residential setting will make the product warranty null and void.
Box 1: 76 3/4" x 17 3/4" x 7 1/2" Weight: 119 lbs.
Box 2: 38 1/2" x 18 1/4" x 4" Weight: 28 lbs.
Interested in Professional Assembly?
Most of our playsets, playhouses, and pergolas can be purchased with assembly included using our GoConfigure service. GoConfigure will get your family up and running (and playing) in no time.