One of the newest product of our Power Up series! The Silverton Pergola with electric gives you plenty of space to entertain and serve. The two-tiered arched serving station and roof trellis designs will give your backyard the style that’s been missing.
- Assembly instructions available through BILT app
- 120V outlets bring electric capabilities to your pergola
- Two-tiered arched bar, perfect for serving
- Multilevel roof trellis and classic archway design
- Perfect for planted grapevines or climbing flowers
- Sturdy, contemporary cedar construction
- Lumber pre-cut, pre-drilled, pre-stained.
- Easy to assemble with complete do-it-yourself kit
- Durable Resin Foot to prevent decay from ground moisture
- Concrete Anchors that prevent movement
- Overall dimensions (LxWxH) 14ft x 9ft 6in x 8ft 2in
- Base dimensions (LxW) 11ft 9in x 8ft
- Interior dimensions (LxWxH) 10ft 9in x 6ft 11in x 6ft 10in
- Patent Pending
Made from 100% cedar. With small, tight knot structure, your lumber will be less likely to develop small cracks emanating from knots. In laboratory testing, our durable cedar wood proved to be rot resistant and highly resistant to natural decay. All lumber is pre-stained for a smooth and clear appearance, as well as cut and stamped with the part number to help speed up the building process. Some pilot-hole drilling may be required.
|Assembled Dimensions||14' 0"||x||10' 0"||x||7' 11"||Weight:||472lbs|
|5 Year Limited Warranty
This product is intended for RESIDENTIAL USE ONLY. Any use of this product outside of a residential setting will make the product warranty null and void.
Box 1: 115 1/4" x 19 1/2" x 9 1/4" Weight: 172 lbs.
Box 2: 115 1/4" x 24 " x 9 1/4" Weight: 179 lbs.
Box 3: 115 1/4" x 21 1/2" x 6 1/4" Weight: 121 lbs.
Interested in Professional Assembly?
Most of our playsets, playhouses, and pergolas can be purchased with assembly included using our GoConfigure service. GoConfigure will get your family up and running (and playing) in no time.