- Delivery and set-up included in the price
- Customer may customize layout of window and door
- Proper site, foundation and permitting required
- Made from maintenance-free vinyl siding in your choice of white, light gray, dark gray, creamy yellow, tan or clay
- Your choice of cottage or barn roof style with choice of 3 shingle colors: black, brown or light grey
- 40" double door and 33" single door provides flexible access to your stored items
- 2 windows allows for ventilation
- Ramp, larger doors, shelving and other options available via phone
- Warranty: 25 years
Please note, each shed is custom built to order, therefore all sales are final after item ships.
Delivery and installation is only available in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, D.C. and West Virginia, in areas that meet our location requirements.
For more information, please call us at 855-308-6871.
All specifications regarding customization can be made when scheduling delivery. After placing your order, Customer Service will contact you within 5 business days to schedule delivery and confirm your shed's specifications. Should you wish to further customize your shed beyond the options listed above, additional costs will be incurred (to be determined by us).
- Please contact your local town office prior to ordering your shed to determine if there are any restrictions or if a permit is needed; if a permit is required, it is the home owner's responsibility to acquire the permit
- Choose the proper area for your shed, be sure to pick a location where the ground is firm, and has proper drainage; there must be clearance of 3' around the shed footprint (no trees, bushes, protruding large rocks or stumps, etc.) and a minimum of 12' above ground clearance
- There must be no more than 6" of slope from the highest to the lowest point; identify the highest corner and using a line level, check the height of the other 3 corners of your site
- Please make sure the installation crew has clear access to the location; please let the Customer Service scheduler know prior to delivery of any fences, stairs or any other obstacles that may present difficulties for the installation crew
- Shed building location must be within 150' from where a large flatbed trailer can park; if the location is further than 150', please inform the Customer Service scheduler what the distance will be so that the installation crew can be prepared; a minimum fee of $50.00 will be charged and is payable to Customer Service at the time of scheduling if the distance is greater than 150'
- Unfulfilled location requirements may cause your shed to not be built and a minimum fee of $150.00 will be charged for the installation crew to return and build your shed once the requirements are met
- When preparing your foundation/footings please, review our recommended instructions