This season, update your front porch, walkway, patio, or any other outdoor space with fresh plants in an attractive new raised planter. The authentic wood-look coloring and texture of the Lakewood Raised Planter Box will become a beautiful vessel for plants, flowers, and planter-friendly herbs or vegetables for years to come. Our raised planter box design gives height to your favorite flowers and greenery, raising them 26 in. off the ground for an eye-catching pop of color that feels right at home in your space. Featuring three removable planter trays that require less soil than traditional pots, plant care and arrangement is simplified with this planter box designed with portability in mind. Designed from high-quality construction, your raised planter box will maintain its rich wood like dark cedar coloring with little to no maintenance required. Created with fade-resistant material, your Lakewood raised planter box will present its rich color for years.
- MAINTENANCE FREE: Our high-quality resin ensures your planter box will never chip, splinter, rust, or tarnish. Designed for the busiest homeowners, you'll never have to sand, stain or paint your Lakewood raised planter box
- TIMELESS DESIGN: The Lakewood Raised Planter Box design features an attractive, realistic wooden look without the maintenance of real wood
- EASY ASSEMBLY: Do-it-yourself assembly of just four panels with a few common tools (tools not included)
- REMOVABLE TRAYS: Our removable trays make it easy to rearrange and care for your favorite plants, herbs and planter-friendly garden vegetables
- CUSTOMIZABLE: Drainage holes are not pre-drilled in the planter. To minimize root rot, fill the base with a coarse material like gravel, or customize your planter with drainage holes using our instruction guide
|Assembled Dimensions||3' 3"||x||1' 7"||x||2' 0"||Weight:||20lbs|
|15 Year Limited Warranty
Box 1: 40" x 12" x 27" Weight: 20 lbs.
Most of our playsets, playhouses, and pergolas can be purchased with assembly included using our GoConfigure service. GoConfigure will get your family up and running (and playing) in no time.