Design, Privacy, Shade, Quality, and Versatility…Leisure Time Product’s Fireside Cabana Pergola with Conversation Seating by Backyard Discovery is a unique, all-in-one backyard structure created with your needs in mind. Turn the heads of guests at your next outdoor party with a new, versatile take on relaxing and entertaining. The open concept design offers flexible applications for all settings making this the perfect choice for large or small yards, pools, fire pits, compact spaces and corners or even a central focal point to a current outdoor space. The aesthetic appeal of our new cabana pergola sets the tone with rich, mahogany stained cedar wood and black, powder coated steel accent plates. Guests and family will have plenty of room to lounge on the black, powder coated steel furniture frame, completely built-in for added strength and stability while Sunbrella® fabric cushions add the perfect touch of modern quality and long-lasting comfort. The built-in patio table and arm rests feature exotic meranti wood. Commonly chosen for its strength and durability in boatbuilding, meranti offers unique beauty and design that is proven to stand the test of time. Make Leisure Time Product’s Fireside Cabana Pergola by Backyard Discovery your choice in outdoor entertainment and give new life to your outdoor space with a one-stop solution to all your outdoor furniture needs.
- Upgraded 7 in by 7 in vertical posts for a high-quality outdoor structure with increased stability
- Powder coated steel furniture frame firmly attaches to wooden structure reinforcing structural support for added longevity
- Comfortable Sunbrella® cushions giving you maximum comfort and proven, long-lasting trust in outdoor seating
- Single-piece, upper crossbeam delivers continuous support to the overhead shade structure
- Rich, mahogany stained cedar exudes a classy appeal for all outdoor entertainment areas
- Powder coated steel accents provides a complementing aesthetic to the dark toned cedar wood
- 6 panel composite privacy screens come in 2 different decorative options adding more design and shade for patio seating
- Exotic, meranti wood table and arm rests featured on the high traffic touch points adding durability while offering a modern straight-grain composition
- Open concept design is a welcoming feature yet private and intimate making our cabana pergola a great option for multiple applications
- Multiple Uses position next to a pool, fire pit, garden, section off a patio or use on your lakeside dock, the functionality appeals to endless outdoor settings
- Multi-purpose engineering combines the relaxation of conversation seating, inviting appeal of a of an outdoor structure and cozy privacy in a single, convenient option
- Easy Assembly with the support of BILT, Backyard Discovery offers an easier assembly experience with step-by-step, voice narrated, 3 dimensional and interactive instruction assistance
- Pre-drilled, pre-stained, and pre-cut material takes guesswork out of the equation and streamlines your assembly experience
- Steel anchoring plates are powder coated to match the shade structure steel brackets and externally mounted to your 7 x 7 posts for an easier installation and mounting to your outdoor patio.
- Pebble or Bamboo patterned composite panels create a privacy wall perfect for shade, wind reduction and climbing plants
- 2 Oversized conversation seats measure 57.25 inches in width allowing plenty of room to entertain with total seating for 4-6 people
- Fade and mold resistant Sunbrella® fabric that’s easy to clean. Available in Cast Slate or Spectrum Indigo colors
- Built in corner table for food, drinks or even decorations
- Concrete Anchors that prevent movement included
- Overall dimensions (LxWxH) 13 ft 3.25in x 8ft .75in x 7ft 6.25in
- Base dimensions (LxW) 10ft 5in x 7ft 4.25in
- Stain color: Mahogany/Stain Color May vary
- 5-year limited warranty provides long term protection on all components
- Patent Pending
|Assembled Dimensions||10' 4"||x||7' 4"||x||7' 6"||Weight:||645lbs|
|5-year limited warranty|
Box 1: 147 3/4" x 12 1/4" x 6 1/4" Weight: 160 lbs.
Box 2: 92 1/4" x 21 3/4" x 9 3/4" Weight: 191 lbs.
Box 3: 27 1/2" x 27 1/2" x 9 3/4" Weight: 83 lbs.
Box 4: 58 1/4" x 10 1/2" x 5 1/2" Weight: 83 lbs.
Box 5: 36 3/4" x 36 1/2" x 1 3/4" Weight: 28 lbs.
Box 6: 48 " x 24 1/2" x 2 3/4" Weight: 48 lbs.
Box 7: 58 1/4" x 27 1/2" x 19 1/4" Weight: 48 lbs.
Interested in Professional Assembly?
Most of our playsets, playhouses, and pergolas can be purchased with assembly included using our GoConfigure service. GoConfigure will get your family up and running (and playing) in no time.