Customer Service Parts
The Customer Service Parts position will be responsible for building parts utilizing basic carpentry skills and reading schematic drawings with some assembly required. This position will use power tools and automatic drill presses to complete assembly of products.
- Ability to read schematic drawings with little to no help;
- Ability to use power tools in a safe manner without assistances;
- Have carpentry skills;
- Ability to work in a high speed manufacturing environment;
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions;
- Build panels in a safe and orderly manner;
Preferred Skills & Competencies
- Able to read, measure, and cut material to size from schematic drawings
- Knowledgeable with table saws, band saws, compound miter-box saws, various shapers, handheld and table routers, and automatic drill presses.
- Experience with standards of operation (OSHA requirements)
- Previous carpentry skills/work preferred
- Ability to lift boxes weighing over 50 pounds repeatedly throughout a 10-12 hour work period
- Ability to carry and lift boxes while reaching, bending, climbing, walking/standing to move product through warehouse
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
- This is a full-time position. Hours of work are Monday through Thursday, 6:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Minimum Education Requirements / Certification / Licensure
- High school degree or GED
- Two years of experience with woodworking equipment preferred
Applicants will be required to successfully complete pre-employment background check and drug screen.