The Operations Analyst will gather and analyze operations data for the organization, supporting management and leadership in making informed and objective business and policy decisions.
- Collaborates with operations and business leaders to understand management objectives and to identify relevant data and metrics.
- Sets parameters and requirements for data to be gathered; validates collected data through statistical testing and independent judgement.
- Selects computational or data manipulation methods to be used in research and analysis.
- Applies validation and testing models to data.
- Drafts and implements time and cost formulas to plan, control, and review large projects.
- Develops mathematical models and/or creates simulation models of problems, applying expected constants and variables, restrictions, alternatives, numerical parameters, and conflicting objectives.
- Based on data analysis, assists with and/or creates, develops, and implements business methods and procedures.
- Prepares and distributes or delivers reports that identify, explain, and evaluate problems and available solutions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent mathematical skills with the ability to create models, data reduction, and trend analysis.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficient with statistical analysis software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics or related field required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Prior related experience preferred.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.