Swing Set Details
The Sterling Point Swing Set will let your active kids imagination go wild! They will have countless hours of fun with all these outdoor play options, The Sterling Point swing set has a large, raised clubhouse with wood roof for protection from the elements. Plenty of space for more friends in the oversized front porch that includes a timber bridge for easy access to the 5’ rock wall. Cool off by going down the 10’ wavy slide, swing on one of the 2 belt swings or try their hand at the trapeze. Feel the breeze as they spin around on the 40’’ web swing. With safety at the forefront of Backyard Discovery’s play products, you can rest easy knowing the Sterling Point Swing Set meets and exceeds all ASTM standards. Start making memories now with the Sterling Point swing set.
Swing Set Features
- UPPER PLAY: Expansive clubhouse with wood roof and balcony for exploring heights or a cool down break in the shade
- TIMBER BRIDGE: For easy access to the rock wall
- 40" DISC WEB SWING: Large 40" disc web swing underneath the bridge - plenty of room for multiple kids to swing together.
- CLIMBING WALL: 5-foot tall climbing wall to aid in the development of balance and motor skills with a rope featuring hand/foot grips
- ROCK WALL: 5-foot tall rock wall with 12 rocks positioned for safe climbing.
- EASY ENTRY LADDER: Flat steps create easy access points for children of varying abilities. Perfect for children of varying ages.
- ZIPPY 10’ WAVE SLIDE: After climbing the rock wall, zip down the 10 ft speedy wave slide with high side rails for extra safety
- MULTIPLE SWINGS: Double the fun with 2 belt swings and a trapeze so 3 kids can swing at once
- BUILT TO LAST: Made with 100% Cedar Wood proved to be rot resistant
- EASY ASSEMBLY: Supported by the step-by-step interactive BILT® app
- SAFETY FIRST: Reinforced steel support brackets, flat step ladders for safe climbing, safety handles, wider swing lanes, high slide rails and meeting/exceeding ASTM standards all contribute to Backyard Discovery’s safe play
- WARRANTY: Backed by a 5-year limited warranty
- Stain Saturation and color may vary
The Sterling Point is made from 100% cedar. With small, tight knot structure, your lumber will be less likely to develop small cracks emanating from knots. In laboratory testing, our durable cedar wood proved to be rot resistant and highly resistant to natural decay. All lumber is pre-stained for a smooth and clear appearance, as well as cut and stamped with the part number to help speed up the building process. Some pilot-hole drilling may be required.
Swing Set Specs
|Assembled Dimensions||20' 5"||x||16' 9"||x||10' 10"||Weight:||605lbs|
Box 1: 92" x 22 1/4" x 8 1/4" Weight: 196 lbs.
Box 2: 91 3/4" x 22 1/4" x 8 1/4" Weight: 207 lbs.
Box 3: 91 3/4" x 22 1/4" x 7" Weight: 167 lbs.
Box 4: 118" x 17" x 26" Weight: 35 lbs.
Most of our playsets, playhouses, and pergolas can be purchased with assembly included using our GoConfigure service. GoConfigure will get your family up and running (and playing) in no time.