Swing Set Details
The Riverton Swing Set encompasses plenty of timeless backyard activities along with plenty of unique features you won’t find in your average structure. You can’t go wrong starting with a traditional speedy slide, two swings and trapeze bar - find hours upon hours of delightful escapades simply riding one of those. When it’s time to tackle a new type of ride, scale up the rock wall ladder to reach the colorfully covered 4ft. high deck. Inside this highest point, kids can keep track of the fun time they’re having by using the clock or chalkboard on the wall. Exhausted from all that adventure? Play in the toy box below or grab a seat at the snack stand. Whatever your playground passion, the Riverton has it all.
Swing Set Features
- DESIGNED FOR THE LITTLES: Ideal starter swing set and the most fun for ages 3-6 years old
- NATURALLY RESISTANT TO ROT & DECAY: 100% Cedar Wood
- UPPER PLAY DECK: 4 foot deck with canopy cover
- SHADE BREAK: Covered snack bar & bench
- SWINGING FUN: Two belt swings and acrobat bar
- CLIMBING FUN: 4 ft. rock wall ladder
- SLIDING FUN: 8 ft. super speedy slide
- ACCESSORIES: Telescope, clock and chalkboard
- READY TO ASSEMBLE: Pre-drilled, pre-stained and pre-cut materials for assembly security
- EASY ASSEMBLY: Supported by the step-by-step interactive BILT® app
- Stain colors may vary
- 5-Yr Limited Warranty
- Engineered to meet or exceed ASTM standards (code F1148-19). This product is intended for RESIDENTIAL USE ONLY.
The Riverton is made from 100% cedar. With small, tight knot structure, your lumber will be less likely to develop small cracks emanating from knots. In laboratory testing, our durable cedar wood proved to be rot resistant and highly resistant to natural decay. All lumber is pre-stained for a smooth and clear appearance, as well as cut and stamped with the part number to help speed up the building process. Some pilot-hole drilling may be required.
Swing Set Specs
|Assembled Dimensions||13' 1"||x||10' 0"||x||9' 0"||Weight:||220lbs|
This product is intended for RESIDENTIAL USE ONLY. Any use of this product outside of a residential setting will make the product warranty null and void.
Box 1: 48" x 21 3/4" x 18 1/4" Weight: 220 lbs.
Interested in Professional Assembly?
Most of our playsets, playhouses, and pergolas can be purchased with assembly included using our GoConfigure service. GoConfigure will get your family up and running (and playing) in no time.