Swing Set Details
Enjoy hours of fun with 3 swing options on our new Little Brutus outdoor metal swing set. With Backyard Discovery, you get so much more than a standard a-frame metal swing set. Our robust swing set frame is made of thick, powder coated steel creating a high quality, durable feature that will outlast the competition and create less stress on you by eliminating the need for staining or painting required on wooden playsets. 3 wide-lane swing positions are equipped with 2 heavy-duty 26-inch belt swings and a web disc swing. Fully coated chains offer the pinch-free, snag-free qualities that parents appreciate. This low maintenance, weather resistant swing set is easy to build and will be ready to enjoy in no time. At Backyard Discovery we are dedicated to creating a lifetime of memories with our outdoor play products. With the new Little Brutus, we’ve created a way to get even the youngest kids included in the advantages that outdoor activities bring.
Swing Set Features
- Heavy-duty powder coated steel and A-frame construction creates substantial structure and stability to support long-lasting value in outdoor fun.
- Low maintenance, weather resistant quality prevents cracking, warping and rotting. Giving your kids a lifetime of fun.
- Wide-lane swing positions come equipped with 2 heavy-duty belt swings and web disc swing.
- Fully coated steel chains prevent snags, pinches and rust. Ensuring parents can feel as ease while their kids are playing
- With molded feet and anchors included you won’t have to worry about additional purchases or mixing cement
- Backyard Discovery provides a full 1-year warranty, reach out to us directly if you have any questions or concerns.
- Engineered to meet or exceed ASTM standards (FM1148-19). This product is intended for RESIDENTIAL USE ONLY. Any use of this product outside of a residential setting will make the product warranty null and void.
Swing Set Specs
|Assembled Dimensions||12' 2"||x||6' 8"||x||6' 6"||Weight:||132lbs|
This product is intended for RESIDENTIAL USE ONLY. Any use of this product outside of a residential setting will make the product warranty null and void.
Box 1: 46 1/2" x 13 1/2" x 10 1/2" Weight: 65 lbs.
Box 2: 44" x 13 1/4" x 6 3/4" Weight: 66 lbs.
Interested in Professional Assembly?
Most of our playsets, playhouses, and pergolas can be purchased with assembly included using our GoConfigure service. GoConfigure will get your family up and running (and playing) in no time.