Swing Set Details
The Briarcliff wooden swing set by Backyard Discovery is smaller in size but big on fun! With two belt swings and an 8-foot super speedy slide the Briarcliff will provide kiddos hours of outdoor playtime. An ideal starter swing set and perfect for age ranges of 3-6, the Briarcliff’s challenging rock wall ladder combination improves hand, foot and eye coordination. The 39” covered play deck serves as a breath catching space while also providing an area for imaginative play. The sturdy A-frame structure lends to the Briarcliff’s added stability making this wooden swing set a safe and entertaining frolic right in your own backyard!
Swing Set Features
- Sturdy A-frame structure for added stability
- 2 belt swings with coated chains
- Ideal starter swing set and the most fun for ages 3-6 years old
- Covered upper deck with colorful canopy for UV ray protection
- 8-foot super speedy slide
- Rock wall ladder
- Reinforced steel support brackets
- 100% durable all Cedar construction naturally resistant to rot and decay
- Ready-to-assemble with pre-drilled, pre-stained, and pre-cut materials for assembly security, no additional parts required
- Easy assembly: Supported by the step-by-step interactive BILT App • 5-Year Limited Warranty
- Overall approximate dimensions: 9’3”X10’1”X7’8”
- Stain saturation may vary
- Engineered to meet or exceed ASTM standards (code F1148-19). This product is intended for RESIDENTIAL USE ONLY.
The Briarcliff is made from 100% cedar. With small, tight knot structure, your lumber will be less likely to develop small cracks emanating from knots. In laboratory testing, our durable cedar wood proved to be rot resistant and highly resistant to natural decay. All lumber is pre-stained for a smooth and clear appearance, as well as cut and stamped with the part number to help speed up the building process. Some pilot-hole drilling may be required.
Swing Set Specs
|Assembled Dimensions||9' 3"||x||10' 1"||x||7' 7"||Weight:||169lbs|
This product is intended for RESIDENTIAL USE ONLY. Any use of this product outside of a residential setting will make the product warranty null and void.
Box 1: 47 1/2" x 22 1/4" x 15 1/2" Weight: 169 lbs.
Interested in Professional Assembly?
Most of our playsets, playhouses, and pergolas can be purchased with assembly included using our GoConfigure service. GoConfigure will get your family up and running (and playing) in no time.