Transform ordinary outdoor space and redefine the value of your home by creating an open-air living space with Backyard Discovery’s Arlington Gazebo. Upgrade from a standard pergola and enjoy the benefits of full, solid shade and all-weather protection from a premium focal point that creates a prominent outdoor oasis allowing you to spend more time outdoors. Combining high quality material and design with striking features and beautiful accents, our Arlington Gazebo puts a new spin on outdoor living. The 12x12 upper shade structure offers over 144 square feet of full shade projection and approximately 108 square feet of useable space that will accommodate a wide variety of furniture and dining products; creating a perfect place to relax and entertain. Our 100% cedar wood is stained in a rich, dark walnut with contrasting black, powder coated brackets and hardware. Our material is renewable and naturally resistant to decay and insects, giving you added confidence in outdoor entertaining. The Arlington is the perfect structure to redefine your backyard and create countless, lasting memories.
- Steel peak roof design adds more strength and durability by increasing dent resistance and adding 8 layer corrosion resistance. Our 29-gauge steel provides a superior quality to snow and weather sensitive aluminum roofs.
- Third party testing certifies up to 50 pounds per square (30 inches) foot of snow load. Creating an all-weather, all-season confidence without the need for constant snow removal regardless of where you live.
- Backyard Discovery includes dual corbels and dual cross beams for added strength and stability. This dual strength feature adds a premium aesthetic appearance unlike traditional gazebos.
- Powder coated, steel brackets reinforce your shade structure adding even more stability and reducing movement while offering first-class accents to your backyard focal point.
- Steel anchoring plates are powder coated to match the shade structure steel brackets and externally mounted to your 6x6 posts for an easier installation and mounting to your outdoor patio.
- Backyard Discovery partners with BILT to offer an easier assembly experience with step-by-step, voice narrated, 3 dimensional and interactive instructions
- Thermal barrier in the steel roof reduces heat transfer by up to 20°, ensuring a comfortable experience in any region.
- Upper shade structure measures 12 ft. x 12 ft providing 144 sq. ft. of shade and protection from the elements
- Interior, usable space measures 11 ft. x 9 ft.9 in. with almost 110 sq. ft. of usable space and the luxury of accommodate a wide variety of furniture combinations
- Backed by a full 1-year warranty as well as an extended 5-year pro-rated warranty on wood
- Sturdy, contemporary cedar construction
- Lumber pre-cut, pre-drilled, pre-stained
- Concrete Anchors that prevent movement
- Liven up any outdoor space by creating plenty of shade and a refreshing atmosphere
- Overall dimensions (LxWxH) 13 ft 5 in x 12ft 1in x 10ft 2in
- Base dimensions (LxW) 12ft x 10ft 9in
- Interior dimensions (LxWxH) 11ft x 9ft 9in x 7ft 1in
- Diagonal post to post dimension 17 ft 2 in
- Stain color: Walnut/Stain Color may vary
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm –www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Assembled Dimensions||12' 2"||x||12' 1"||x||10' 1"||Weight:||811lbs|
|5 Year Limited Warranty
This product is intended for RESIDENTIAL USE ONLY. Any use of this product outside of a residential setting will make the product warranty null and void.
Box 1: 91" x 21 1/2" x 8 " Weight: 167 lbs.
Box 2: 91" x 21 1/2" x 8 " Weight: 160 lbs.
Box 3: 89 1/2" x 21 3/4" x 7 1/2" Weight: 180 lbs.
Box 4: 89 1/2" x 21 3/4" x 7 1/2" Weight: 138 lbs.
Box 5: 80 3/4" x 39 3/4" x 2 3/4" Weight: 163 lbs.
Interested in Professional Assembly?
Most of our playsets, playhouses, and pergolas can be purchased with assembly included using our GoConfigure service. GoConfigure will get your family up and running (and playing) in no time.