Backyard Discovery's 12 x 10 Arlington Gazebo can be used for many things by creating a private space to create a connection between your backyard and the outdoors. With over 85 square feet of usable interior space for furniture and guests the Arlington will add comfort and architectural character to any outdoor living area. Beautiful and versatile enough to be the center of attention for a wedding or prom pictures, or creating a seating area to enjoy beautiful views.
- Durable and dent resistant steel roof
- Strengthening sleek gusset brackets
- Elegant corbel design
- Sturdy, contemporary cedar construction
- Lumber pre-cut, pre-drilled, pre-stained
- Easy Assembly – Supported by the step-by-step interactive BILT® app
- Durable Steel Foot to prevent decay from ground moisture
- Concrete Anchors that prevent movement
- Liven up any outdoor space by creating plenty of shade and a refreshing atmosphere
- Overall dimensions (LxWxH) 11ft 2 in x 12ft 1in x 10ft 2in
- Base dimensions (LxW) 9ft 9in x 10ft 9in
- Interior dimensions (LxWxH) 8ft 9in x 9ft 9in x 7ft 2in
- Diagonal post to post dimension 15ft 8in
- Stain color: Walnut/Stain Color may vary
The Arlington outdoor gazebo is constructed of 100% cedar wood, renewable and naturally resistant to decay and insects. Our dark walnut stain is rich in color while contrasting with powder coated black brackets and hardware that gives this structure a striking appearance different from other standard gazebo's in the market. Backyard Discovery partners with BILT to offer an easier assembly experience with step-by-step, voice narrated, 3 dimensional, interactive instructions, while our pre-drilled, pre-stained and pre-cut material takes guesswork out of the equation. The Arlington is the perfect structure addition for the space of your choosing to create countless memories.
|Assembled Dimensions||12' 1"||x||10' 0"||x||10' 1"||Weight:||760lbs|
|5 Year Limited Warranty
This product is intended for RESIDENTIAL USE ONLY. Any use of this product outside of a residential setting will make the product warranty null and void.
Box 1: 91" x 21 3/4" x 8 " Weight: 180 lbs.
Box 2: 91" x 21 3/4" x 8 " Weight: 147 lbs.
Box 3: 85 3/4" x 33 1/4" x 6 1/4" Weight: 196 lbs.
Box 4: 81 1/4" x 11 " x 9 " Weight: 94 lbs.
Box 5: 80 3/4" x 33 3/4" x 2 3/4" Weight: 141 lbs.
Interested in Professional Assembly?
Most of our playsets, playhouses, and pergolas can be purchased with assembly included using our GoConfigure service. GoConfigure will get your family up and running (and playing) in no time.